e juice decarb

splifi

I have just made a new batch of canna e juice but like an idiot i forgot to decarb it first :wallbash:

I did heat it up in a bath of simmering water for 10 min will that be enough or will the heat of my e cig decarb for me

Or should i heat the liquid in the microwave/oven

What process did you use to make the ejuice please? I'm really interested in this :) 

If you have ever built your own coils for a ecig / mod then you will know that the coil will get well over 110degC and decarb it for you while vaping it . Did you use PG or VG or both for your blend ?

I've not made any in a while but the last lot I made I used my temperature controlled mod ( Evic mini ) in TC mode with a SS coil in a dripper tank , this way you can control the temperature the coil heats to just like on most high end dry materiel vapes like the crafty  

Edited by MJN
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replys

@Kiminal Basically i extract the oil using butane gas(normally decade first in the oven)then i mix it with ej juice in a small shot glass.

Then i put the glass into a pan of water (careful not to get any water in the mix) then simmer for 10 mins whilst starring.

It dose last a bit chemical so for the latest batch i have used BB mix pro instead of ej mix.I then add some flavouring and nicotine.

I have tried rosin but the wife went mad about her hair straighteners being clamped in a vice. 

Edited by splifi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very interested in this topic. I'm still unsure how decarbonisation helps to improve the high. I would of believed it would only destroy the THC and not convert it to THC-a. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2017 at 11:02 AM, GuerillaJuice said:

Very interested in this topic. I'm still unsure how decarbonisation helps to improve the high. I would of believed it would only destroy the THC and not convert it to THC-a. 

It's THC-a that needs converting to THC via heat to give you your high.

• Like 1