Xbox one!

Future

21 minutes ago, Future said:

can an we share gamer tags on here???

Nah mate, it goes against site policy and its anonymous vibe unfortunatly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got an Xbox One at launch but unfortunately I never use it compared to my PS4 :(

I was hoping for more Xbox exclusives to come out but there's only been a couple I've got so far.  Gears of War is always awesome though and I was hoping for a new Fable.

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/06/2017 at 11:47 AM, Porko said:

I got an Xbox One at launch but unfortunately I never use it compared to my PS4 :(

I was hoping for more Xbox exclusives to come out but there's only been a couple I've got so far.  Gears of War is always awesome though and I was hoping for a new Fable.

Sunset Overdrive - the very first Xbox One exlusive - is a fun game, but really short. Wasn't worth the full game price, but well worth a look now, you can pick it up for £6 second hand in Cex and like I say it's a really fun game, what little there is of it. There was a new Fable in development, Fable Legends, but they went down the online multiplayer with microtransaction shit route, nothing like the proper Fable games (though TBH Fable went downhill, the first one was the best and by the 3rd they appeared to have given up on gameplay). I was part of the closed Beta, and it was quite fun, you could either be a hero or a villain, villains got to set up the map, deciding where to put monsters and traps, then heroes attacked in a group of 4, with the villain taking a kinda top-down view of the map to trigger traps, send monsters to attack & stuff in a semi-RTS kinda way. It was kinda a decent concept, and would have been pretty good if they'd kept on with it and designed it right, but it got binned. But like you say, I have barely used my Xbox One since getting a PS4, the PS4 exclusives are better and the cross-platform games look better and run better on my PS4 (and I can only afford one online subscription service, so I have PS Plus cos I play ESO and PES2017 Myclub the PS4 - though the free monthly games on the PS4 are shite). Only games I play on my Xbox One now are Killer Instinct and Rock Band 4 when I'm drunk lol

• Like 1