Monitor help

KaptainKush

I'm looking to buy a monitor primarily for Xbox usage, maybe the odd film when I'm on my tod. Otherwise yeah, just box usage. 

REALLY wanted something curved. Around 27inch. Don't think I could handle anything smaller coming from a big tv. 

Really like the samsung f591 apart from it's whiteness. Yack :fart:

I'm pretty stuck with choices with the looks of it. Hoping some tech head could help here. 

I have the original xbox 1 which runs at 60hz and 1920x1080 

Can I use a monitor with higher reso? Will it just downscale? 

Wish I could go full hog and sack the Xbox off and go gaming PC, But my wallet and bf1 squad would be furious :rofl:

Any help appreciated 

Edited by KaptainKush
  • Like 1

I'm looking for something myself, preferably a  27" flat panel with minimal input lag for fps gaming. :badass:  benq and acer monitors seem quick with input speeds as low as 1ms. Entry level prices seem reasonable too. :)

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

That looks nice, 4ms input is pretty quick too. :tv_horror: nope, need fence to stop neighbours stealing lawnmowers before I buy a monitor lol

• Like 1

@Saddam @Joolz cheers lads. Im pretty much trying to convince myself to buy a samsung, 

Read somewhere that we can't even appreciate anything past 8ms, due to us being human and all. Might be bollocks though 

the guy explained it really well, aswell as ghosting at 1ms or soemthing. I however cannot :rofl:

Saddam order once of those tripwire shotgun shell jobbas and set it up in front of the monitor . just don't forget its there :boxing: