Solo aftermarket mouthpiece recommendations?

sterling-archer

Well like alot of folk i find the solo a lung workout but it is a good little bit of kit. I had mine to bits tonight and it is very well built.  It even has a normal battery with jst  connections  so is easily serviceable long life if the board holds up.

Anyway what stems are you groovin? The standard one is too slow for me and makes my lungs ache lol

Im using it daily so have to change it

Cheers Sterl

I use a PVHES, the one that doesn't need a gauze. It's worth it. :)

They can be hard to get, I don't think Vapefiend has them. You can sign up for an email alert for when he gets stock in.

• Like 1

I had heard of them online and found them out of stock in a few places too :(

Ill get looking and see if theres any out there. The standard with a gauze in literally makes me feel like im doing a to workout lol

But 3 weeks now nicotine free :) happy days 

Cheers Sterl

• Like 2

The standard doesn't need a gauze though? One of the Turbo ones does need a gauze as it has a big hole at the end. My PVHE has 4 little holes so doesn't need a gauze. They always seem to be out of stock, even years ago. I managed to get mine on one of the rare occasions when  it was available. 

• Like 2

On 03/03/2017 at 2:16 AM, ananda said:

The standard doesn't need a gauze though? One of the Turbo ones does need a gauze as it has a big hole at the end. My PVHE has 4 little holes so doesn't need a gauze. They always seem to be out of stock, even years ago. I managed to get mine on one of the rare occasions when  it was available. 

When I first got my solo a few years back i read that everyone uses a gauze to stop the shooters you get which i experienced too. Nothing worse than pulling as hard as you can then suddenly having a crumb fly down your throat or into your lung your pulling so hard lol

I might just mod my own this rate, ive seen a few people copy them with a diamond tipped cupper and a dremel. I didnt realise the only difference is the veins down the side to increase flow.

Cheers

Sterl

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I broke the two that came with it so it's redundant for now! 

I broke the two that came with my E-Nano. I got replacements but they were different and don't work as well. :( 

If anyone wants to give it a go themselves to dremel bits are £7 for 2....sadly out of stock local to me grrrrr.

Just skim the area over and over as youre groove forms and groove to liking :)

Cheers Sterl

• Like 1

Maybe google Planetvape  , thats the people who make the turbo glass pieces in canada , they nice people to deal with , very helpful .. Or if you have a dremel you can use the disc to cut some grooves the same as the turbo ones:oldtoker:

Nice tip that, about grinding your own grooves, might have to try.

I still just use the standard straight stem, mind you I have also bought a bong attachment, think that was turbo, think there is also a small hole in the side? 

Hits hard through a bong I must say! Not for daytimes for lightweight me... :bong: