cameras?

*DJ*

12 hours ago, *DJ* said:

how much do you have to spend on a digital for it to be a half normal one? bought a kodax, dropped it after a few weeks the lens in and out yolk got jammed and the shutters wouldn't open, only knocked the fucker of a side table, got my fingers to it, but couldn't grip the fucker, Its dead wont even come on, got a Minolta (sp) iv seen the name, thought it might be alright, used it for about 6 month, it only holds a charge for about 4/5 pictures now? I don't really want to do my nuts on a expensive job because the only pictures I take is for here really, obviously iv looked, tbh I havnt got a clue, so what are we using? is there a popular one/make, or, is it a hit and hope sort of thing?

chrs.

dj..

I recently replaced my little 10mp Nikon CoolPix L20 with a newer, 20.1mp CoolPix L32.  Cost me less than $100Can where the older one was $250 when I got it 8 or 9 years ago.  It has a feature I particularly like.  Manual white balance so you can calibrate it to take colour corrected pictures under any kind of light.  Just scroll to the setting and hold a piece of white or grey paper at bud level for it to calibrate on.  Pictures come out perfect.

For all of you that use your phones to take and upload pictures make sure you have your GPS location function turned off so you aren't sending your grow room location along with your photos.

How do you upload pics from your phones here when the max file size is about 790KB?  I crop and resize mine on my computer to less than that anyway so don't have problems and my camera doesn't even have GPS capabilities so I'm safe there.

large.peace.gif

everything uploaded to this site is scrubbed of all information it carrys automatically, I know this as fact because Joolz has said so, theres no worries there @OldMedUser

dj..

• Like 1