New TPD Laws

BigJohnny

In may 2017, our nanny state existence have led the laws regarding e-liquids to be hit by some stupid regulations. As a DIY maker, the laws of bottle size etc won't effect me (condolences to the ones it does) but the 2ml limit on tank size will being a sub ohm vapourist. I currently use a Baby Beast tank - 3 mil and a Uwell Crown - 4 mil. 

Has anyone else considered this problem and come up with a solution?

If I knew what you were saying then I might have something to say..

But I dunno wtf you're on about tbh, it doesn't make any sense to me.. lol

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

If I knew what you were saying then I might have something to say..

But I dunno wtf you're on about tbh, it doesn't make any sense to me.. lol

lol. 

New regulations are coming in from the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) regarding vaping e liquids. 

• Like 1

So I wont be able to get my x3 10ml for a £10 anymore?  :angry:

My tankard is only 3ml I think.

3 years now since I gave up the bacci.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tenchie said:

So I wont be able to get my x3 10ml for a £10 anymore?  :angry:

My tankard is only 3ml I think.

3 years now since I gave up the bacci.

Tenchie.

Yeah you'll be fine buying 3 x 10mls of e-juice. The new laws state vendors can only sell pre-made liquid in bottles of no more than 10 ml. (Have you considered making your own, it works out much, much cheaper?)

The issue you will have is the same as mine, when buying a new tank, the max size will be a 2 ml capacity. 

• Like 1

It's a fucking stupid law. I don't know much about vaping, but I know the snuff world is up in arms over this. Small manufacturers will literally be forced out of business, or have to cut their product lines down to just a few products. Cigarette companies will be laughing all the way to the bank. So much for harm reduction, profits must come first!

Sorry that was no help whatsoever lol

• Like 3

Aha I see now,as for making my own,my eyesight and sometimes trembling hands would make it difficult.

To be honest I only vape the Gv blend 2.4 never tried any the other flavours,ohh apart from peanut butter & that was binned.

2ml max is a bit rubbish tho..  :nope:

Tenchie

2 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Why the restrictions? Safety? I don't understand.

Probably the big tobacco companies influence to discourage people from buying vapes and sticking with tobacco.

I was thinking of getting am inokin coolfire vape kit, so would i be better getting it now rather than after the laws change? 

I hope I have chosen well.

Edited by sy100276

3 minutes ago, sy100276 said:

I was thinking of getting am inokin coolfire vape kit, so would i be better getting it now rather than after the laws change? 

Quite probably. You'll still be able to buy the mods after the law changes, it's when you come to replace the tank where it'll affect you.

• Like 1

Just now, Tenchie said:

:yep:

Well I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news then mate because you won't be able to buy that strength any more after May. They are limiting the maximum nicotine level to 2. (2% as opposed to 2.4%)