Question. Which carrier oil when treating liver cancer?

bearukc

Hi Guys, Just a quick one. Which carrier oil should I use to mix with oil when treating liver cancer? I've been making oil for two people, one with lung cancer and one with liver cancer. For the lung cancer patient we mix with coconut oil but I remember seeing that I might need a different oil when treating liver cancer. Can anyone set me straight?  Thanks.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bearukc said:

Hi Guys, Just a quick one. Which carrier oil should I use to mix with oil when treating liver cancer? I've been making oil for two people, one with lung cancer and one with liver cancer. For the lung cancer patient we mix with coconut oil but I remember seeing that I might need a different oil when treating liver cancer. Can anyone set me straight?  Thanks.

For liver cancer, use coconut oil. For everything else, use Extra Virgin Olive oil. Dont forget to add Sunflower Liquid Lecithin too.

Make sure you keep those liver enzymes busy prior to dosing as you need to avoid the THC being metabolised.

The best way to the liver is via suppositories. Insert "deeply" so the oils are picked up by the Hepatic Portal Vein and sent straight to the liver. If you insert shallow, they will avoid the first pass which you do NOT want with liver cancer.

Best wishes.

• Like 2

Hi

Firstly Please excuse me for jumping in on this thread im new on here and still finding my way, i saw this thread and it seemed to be close to what im looking for.

My sister has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and this is now spreading to her liver and kidneys !! She is only 35 and we are all devastated as you can imagine! .

Ive been reading up on the rick simpson theory /method however the amounts of flowers needed for a 3month treatment

(1 pound) are just not feasable.

I am thinking of making smaller amounts of oil and combining with coconut oil and sunflower lecithin but not sure of recomended mix ratio's and doses ?

Could anyone give me a guideline of this if i were to be using 7 grams of simpson oil ?

I was thinking of administering via drops under the tongue but then realised that the coconut oil solidifies at lower temps.

So am now thinking of filling gel caps.

Its just the potency, serving and frequency i need to know more about

Regards

A

• 4 months later...

im hoping to be making up  oil for the mam in law  if i get any crop  come harvest time too mate .....  dident know you could mix it with coconut tho ???   i was planning on her eating it raw on a cracker  or bit of banana  etc .....

is the coconut oil used to hide the taste?  or for something else ?

thanks

@vortexI think the coconut oil helps the body absorb cannabis oil and it makes it easier to fill gel capsules. I used a FB forum when I was making med oil and the peeps there were very helpful. I'll pm you some details.

Edited by bearukc
  • Like 2

nice one ... many thanks ... i haddent heard about coconut oil .....  do you make up the cannabis oil ,  then just add a little coconut to thin it out and flavour it then ?