Discount code?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Breezus hey man, yes I certainly did grab one. Really am impressed with it, after 3 bowls it is bed time. So I tend to save it till the eve, and doobies in the day.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a site wide 10% discount for haloween @wigwag.  So everyone gets a discount.

e2: where do you put in the code?  I didn't see anywhere to put in a code when I tried to buy stuff...

Edited by Bird
On 30/10/2017 at 2:10 PM, Bird said:

There's a site wide 10% discount for haloween @wigwag.  So everyone gets a discount.

e2: where do you put in the code?  I didn't see anywhere to put in a code when I tried to buy stuff...

It automatically does it right at the end before you pay for the item. Still got time man, had a little splurge  myself  today :naughty:

• Like 1

Pulled the trigger. Arrives tomorrow. Hope to god I get on better with it than the herbalaire.

The fags have snuck back a little so hoping I can regroup and give the vape a fair go.

• Like 2