Vape recommendations

Niksa

tried a fair few hand held vapes and the Mighty wins hands down

I've been using it for a year now and I still rate it , sure its more expensive than the others but there's a reason for that :)

• Like 2

It is quite a lot of stuff to carry, I only take it all if I am having a long vaping session of 4 or 5 hours and I never take the charger out with me., You can just take the vape out with 1 battery and 1 loaded mouthpiece and still get a good 40 to 50 minute session out of it.

I looked at the mighty but for me a portable needs to have changeable batteries for long sessions when out and about.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

The vapcap, takes a few goes (likes thats difficult) to get it right but when you do you can get amazingly fucked :boxing: for £30. I've been vaping Dinafem Moby dick CBD that had to be pulled after only 4 weeks bloom due to security, and I've been sitting here whacked in a relaxing bubble of wonderfullness for a few hours. I've tried a few vapes and I find this to be as capable of providing as good a high as any other.

• Like 2

Has anybody tried the new Boundless CFC? I'm needing a new portable, sold my Pinnacle Pro ages ago and my Flowermate got nicked so I am back using my old Palm 2.0, does the trick but the clouds are pathetic.

I was considering getting another Flowermate as I really liked it but I see the CFC is available now on vapefiend so I wouldn't mind some opinions if anybody has managed to get a go of one.

I also rate the lotus as well pukka piece of kit hits hard n less is more thier is a little bit of learning curve! And i find if vaping i get through more herb as i find my self chasing the buzz n trying to increase it  it prob more to do with i can vape in doors but gotta smoke outside 

I have been vaping for six years smoking pure before that and have been through a few vapes.  My favourites are the vapcap, I have two, an OG and a Ti woody they are my favourite out and abouts.  I also have a sublimator dabmaster which comes on in the evening as I get nothing done if it comes on earlier, it is a sledge hammer.  The other vape I would recommend is the crafty or preferably the mighty if you got the spond.  These two are excellent for newbies and veterans alike.

For me I vape twice as much weed than I would smoke.   

• Like 2

I have been using the DC1 dry herb for over a year now and its been great. and they now have a DC2 rebuild able version, which i'm keen to get.

Edited by Joolz
offsite link removed

Got a pax 2 and it's the shiznit. Good for portable and home use. Flavours are good and gets you blazed.

Only ever used this and a volcano. Which frankly, takes no prisoners but would be good if there's a few of you

K

• Like 1

I run a Silver Surfer as a daily driver, with a Vapman for hash. Both are excellent units and run through a bubbler are very smooth to use. I've also got a Volcano, but it is better suited to group use.