alternative campaign

Bustin Jieber

instead of a legalise weed campaign someone should make a keep weed illegal campaign, "dealers for illegal weed" or something and list all the pros for keeping it illegal.

instead of a legalise weed campaign someone should make a keep weed illegal campaign, "dealers for illegal weed" or something and list all the pros for keeping it illegal.

I see where you're coming from, reverse psychology and that. It'll only happen when wall st takes over the US weed market, our lot will then get strong-armed/bribed into opening up our market.

• Like 1

You ever seen the trailer park Boys? They have a film called 'don't legalise it' where one of the characters travels across Canada to try to stop a bill passing that would legalise weed because he has grown and sold it his whole life but wouldn't be allowed to if it was legal because he has convictions for weed. The humour isnt to everybody's taste but it's definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen any of their stuff before

• Like 7

Well the truth is, legal or illegal are just terms, constructs that people choose to revere and abide by, or not, as the case maybe!

They keep cannabis illegal, over here cos they can't control it' or regulate it in a way to make as much money as is possible, not to mention, that Big Pharma, Big Ag and the rest of them certainly do not want a beneficial and benign commodity such as Cannabis messing up their stuff/profits (read that as completely fucking up their shit!) As that is just the thin edge of the wedge, the total loss of control of something that is proving to be uncontrollable anyway, i,e., control of the system!

The thing with Cannabis, as it stands, is that its a nice earner for them, and it really does give them the opportunity to exert (what they believe to be) control! At the very least, the anti- Cannabis laws are in place and will remain so, to keep stupid fucks (sorry I mean 'folks') in fear and have them looking constantly over their shoulder! Notwithstanding the other negatives that the term illegal conjures up. I use the term 'conjures up', cos if you look past the illusion/delusion, then there really ain't nothing stopping anyone from (growing or using) cannabis other than the 'imaginary' illusion that keeps them in check! I mean Cannabis is so prevalent, that it's practically everywhere! Indeed the current situation regarding Cannabis (in the main and other drugs) is kinda like when a predator keeps enough of its prey about, so while its stuffing itself silly, it still doesn't completely run out of food! Why legalise it, when by keeping it illegal, you can spread so much shit and earn so much revenue in the process? It's kind of a win win situation, or so they think!

A fiction of law may be defined as a wilful falsehood, having for its object the stealing of legislative power, by and for hands which durst not, or could not, openly claim it; and, but for the delusion thus produced, could not exercise it. The point being, 650+ fucks sat where-ever, ain't fucking telling me what I can or can't do! As long as I ain't hurting anyone whilst undertaking my peaceful pursuit, then fuck em, I will take whatever substance I want!

Wake the Fuck Up!

Pure Piece :g:

Edited by trypsy summers