[VIDEO] Best New Portable Vaporizers for 2017

vapefiend

It's that time again: every year I have to stop to marvel at the incredible developments in vape technology that have graced us over the last 12 months.

And this year is no different: three new vaporizers with Bluetooth capability, two that deliver beautiful convection-only flavour, and all seven more than capable of satisfying both vape virgins and hardened vaporists alike!

What have you got your eye on?

• Like 10

@@vapefiend

Nice video. I've had my eye on a Vapcap for a while now, you say on the video it's £29 but on your website it's priced at £35? Have you got a good stock level, don't get paid until the end of the month and will be hopefully nabbing one along with the Dynastash. Cheers.

the only one ive seen that truly ticks boxes for me is that da vinci iq ..what a peachy looking piece of kit that is .

• Like 3

I didnt know Tim Westwood vaped ;)lol (sorry dude, only joking, harsh I know lol)

That IQ does seem a lovely bit of kit, I don't really like these 'kissy' mouthpiece designs, good it has the optional mouthpiece bit, though shame that its plastic.

The vapcap looks good too, but how does it differ to those glass tube vapes? Like whats in the metal bit, an element or something or are you just heating the metal? Does it indicate to you when its at right temp? Can you use it with a normal yellow flame lighter or does it have to be a blue/turbo lighter?.

• Like 1

@@vapefiend

Nice video. I've had my eye on a Vapcap for a while now, you say on the video it's £29 but on your website it's priced at £35? Have you got a good stock level, don't get paid until the end of the month and will be hopefully nabbing one along with the Dynastash. Cheers.

You're right, the price went up in between the time we filmed the video and when it was released! ;) But you can use the coupon code HI5 to get £5 off.

I didnt know Tim Westwood vaped ;)lol (sorry dude, only joking, harsh I know lol)

That IQ does seem a lovely bit of kit, I don't really like these 'kissy' mouthpiece designs, good it has the optional mouthpiece bit, though shame that its plastic.

The vapcap looks good too, but how does it differ to those glass tube vapes? Like whats in the metal bit, an element or something or are you just heating the metal? Does it indicate to you when its at right temp? Can you use it with a normal yellow flame lighter or does it have to be a blue/turbo lighter?.

The cap is very clever actually- it clicks when it reaches the correct temp, so you know when to hit it. In fact you can use a candle or a burning ember from a camp fire, but torch lighters do work best. We will be putting a couple of snazzy torch lighters on our site in the next day or two.

• Like 2

I like the look of the Davinci, but is its build quility any sturdier than the old one? I really rated the old one, but it didn't last long before the casing broke and the display stopped working. It did get some heavy use in that short spell though.

I like the look of the Davinci, but is its build quility any sturdier than the old one? I really rated the old one, but it didn't last long before the casing broke and the display stopped working. It did get some heavy use in that short spell though.

The build is greatly improved, it's a very solid and quality-feeling device.