A little help please

Cainedbutable

So I'm new to vaping after a friend of mine gave me his iolite....said he found it to clean!

To get to the point I enjoy vaping but the roar of the iolite gets on me nerves a bit and kills any stealth factor.

I have my eye on the flowermate pro but was wondering if the grasshopper is worth the extra dollar?

I've read that the grasshopper is unreliable also,could anyone confirm that?

Cheers in advance.

Hiya Cainedbutable your friend means its a sipping vape and hence it is slow and laborious. The Iolite was great when it came out as there really was no other portable vape worth talking about. I dont have any experience with the grasshopper but I have heard they run hot quickly. Imho I would either get the crafty(more stealth less battery) or the mighty if you are gonna spend that kind of money. The fire fly is great too. Hope this helps. Otherwise have good look on fuck combustion.

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply but if its stealth your after then it has to be the grasshopper imho. The hit you get from that little thing is insane so by the time it runs hot your already gone !. Had a few reliability issues when they first came out but they seem to have sorted them out.

Edited by Keeno88
  • Like 1

@@Keeno88 thanks man.

Nothing purchased yet still reading up on diff models,so much choice and I'm new to vaporises.

Good news about the reliability improvement on the grasshopper because I like the style and the the reviews bar reliability was positive.

• 3 weeks later...

Well in the end I got a flowermate mini pro,the size of it was appealing and some user reviews of the grasshoppers reliability put me off buying that for now. Hopefully they can improve the reliability.

Also this may not be a surprise to most but vapeing my weed gets me way more stoned than in my pipe....can see me packing up combustion completely.....although sometimes only a pure joint will do!

Finally 5 stars to vapefiend....placed my order 12.15 Monday and it arrived 10am Tuesday (Just in time for the boring painting I had to do ).

• Like 1

the mini pro hits hard for a tiny unit ..the pax mk1 was pants ..the mk2 is better but id still have the flowermate over it any day .

• Like 2

Been using it on 446 this week....it don't mess about.

2-3 pulls then it's about gone. It certainly gets the job done.

You can change the temp to centigrade if you want

I'm really impressed with Flowermate vapes

• Like 1