Bud Buddies

maryjane

which one and why?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

between 1&6 but went for 1 as 6 had more clutter at the start, which makes 1 easier to read..... plus i like the single leaf outline... :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Scrogger

• HvyFuel

• DANZIG

• CATSARSE

its no 1 for sure without a doubt..... red is for dead

separate the bud from the dies and put under the heading coz u can make the diffrence.. no ... well sorry for smoking weed then .. shabba

No 5 ,

edited to add dunno how tf my pm got on here! but added fast to remove!

:D

Edited by Out and Nowt

After a lot of thought.............Number 1 gets my vote.

Top designs The Mighty Scrogger, well done m8 :headpain:

Hi Greenies

I like number 1 as this is how package should look simple and fast to read and clear, well done all ;)

Bongme :smug:

WOW....such an amazing response...:)

You've all made some good & useful comments, seems as tho the red cross isnt going down as well as Id hoped...

Just a word about using a RED CROSS....Im gonna be really picky and say thats its not a red cross, its red leaves...made to look like a cross.

If there is gonna be REAL legal issues about this then Id rather it not be used anywhere.... lol But Im still gonna stick by my guns and bigup the red leaf cross!

From ppls opinions, I wont be using it (red cross) in the final design, but I might still try and get this background right.....

I personally prefer number 6, but only if I can get the background right...

Im still gonna have it 'squared off' and still have the two leaves on the right of the logo.

Just need to get it looking right...uncluttered, but with good contrast...and of course - its gotta look like leaves!!

Unfortunatly getting a BUD in there proved alot more difficult then the leaf, and anyways the leaf is more recognisable.

One last thing I will sort out is this Cud Cuddies thang.....totally see what ppl mean, will get it sorted :soap:

I reckon 6 looks the best full size but 1 looks the best as a thumbnail. The extra background detail in 6 is more interesting but when shrunk down it looks a bit cluttered.

Great stuff, The Mighty Scrogger :artist: :)

Cud Cuddies thing sorted, just playing with backgrounds...and thought Id give some work in progress lol

post-3329-1110279823.jpg

post-3329-1110279839.jpg

Excellent work Mighty

I still like No. 4, but am obviously in the minority (been there lots of times anyway)

What about a new vote with 1 and 6 as the options then?

ps, really like the small leaf over the i in buddies as well

Great work Scrooger, not knocking it in the slightest, but the latest one looks like a fish. I think the single leaf works better, but what do I know. Only an opinion.

You got your little red leaf eventually Danzig lol