Grasshopper, is the wait almost over?

Absurdist

I preordered a stainless in February, Didn't believe the original April ship date for one minute, but thought I'd get it in September or October.

Still no sign!

Any January 2016 or December 2015 preorders got theirs yet?

To be honest I'm enjoying the suspense. And it was a lot cheaper to buy direct, they've increased the price since I ordered and the exchange rate with the dollar was much better back then too.

Some ppl waited nearly a yr or more with thier first orders personly id go vapfiend at least hes local n great customer service plus be with u next day

Has vapefiend always got stock nowadays?

I'm thinking that I could treat my pre-order as a currency hedge. If they refund me $170 in today's pounds it'll be worth a lot more than it was in February.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And we're in.

Picked up my Grasshopper from the post office today. First impressions are that it is every bit as good as I hoped and well worth the 10+ month wait.

I'd love to hear hints and tips from any hardened grasshopper users out there. Trials start in earnest tonight.

• 1 month later...

Well my grasshopper was amazing for two weeks. Then the temperature sensor failed and I had to send it back for warranty repair.

Just got notification that the repaired unit has just left the USA, so I'll have it back in a week or so.

The anticipation and excitement is just as intense as when I was waiting the original to arrive.

The Grasshopper just keeps on giving. I've had a year of pleasure from it, 50 weeks of waiting and 2 weeks of vaping!

• 3 weeks later...