Attitude Competition for October

distracted

@@GreenVision with 40 likes wins and gets first choice of prize, @THC4METOO gets second place, please pm Joolz for prizes.

Condolences go to @@Hazeworks who nearly got it but with plants like that they have the last laugh anyway!

Thank you all for taking part and thanks again to Attitude Seedbank for the prizes and their continuous support :yep:

Edited by distracted
  • Like 16

@@distracted Thank you very much mate. First win on UK420... Blinding.

e2a: Just had a better look, @@THC4METOO if there's one you would rather have then take your pick mate.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3

Yay, my first win on here in 10yrs, thanks to everyone involved for organising such a great compo, and thanks to my nosy mother in law cos I've dined out on this story for years and now its finally paid me back :yep:.

@@GreenVision After you my friend, I'm sure we'll look equally dapper in whatever hat, shirt and sock combo we choose :wassnnme:.

• Like 8

Congrats guys - i know youll put the seeds to good use :)

I certainly will, I'm making maracas so I can become a Bez tribute act.
  • Like 3

congrats lads, and thanks to everyone that took part for some good laughs ;) and the folks at attitude and Uk420 for making the comp happen!

:rockon:

• 2 weeks later...

Got my prizes today, thanks to attitude and 420 once again for your generosity :yep: :yep:.

Edited by THC4METOO
  • Like 5