London Cannabis Club - Opinions?

BrutalLemon

Considering cutting ties, just wondering about opinions of the club on here. Anything I have posted in the past regarding the club has been met with a fair bit of negativity so curious as to the reasons why...

Thanks guys, hope to hear your opinions.

Any organisation that requires your personal details and is related with criminal activity can only be bad for security

• Like 2

I should think anyone that goes to a canna club, doesn't have a grow. Security in this hobby is important as we all know. I didn't even place a large order with my local shop because I didn't want local people having my Address.

No Sell, No Tell, No Smell.

• Like 6

Danzig gave a good talk at product earth and was really advocating people joining UKSC, and iirc he mentioned lots of good work being done at them and that every club had been sent a cut of a very special medicinal mother to be spread far and wide. Soemthing along those lines, I was a little worse for wear by the time his talk came on lol

Still, far too big of a security risk for me but by the sounds of it, these clubs are mini versions of this place with discussion and tips being shared.

• Like 3

So why are you considering cutting ties with them BrutalLemon ?

As a member presumably you know more about them than most people here , have you had a bad experience with it all ?

Edited by Degsy
  • Like 1

So why are you considering cutting ties with them BrutalLemon ?

As a member presumably you know more about them than most people here , have you had a bad experience with it all ?

is it like a cult ,do you need our help to get away? :fear: If you cant talk about it just put a masking tape cross on your window and shine a desk light on it somebody will be in contact :yes:

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 3

lol thanks for the replies guys.

Nah, nothing cult-ish about it! It was mainly the issue of some documentary they asked about a while ago, asking growers to talk to them and possibly even take them to their grows, guerrilla grows especially. It was for VICE and it seemed super dodgy, that's it really.

As a grower, I think after some of your opinions I'm gonna cut ties. It's not worth it and I worry about the publicity of the whole thing.

Thanks guys

• Like 1

Very silly question but why would they want you to take them to your grows ? , marching people to your grow site must be a big risk in the first place and you don't really know the people then I would say no way on earth.

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

Very silly question but why would they want you to take them to your grows ? , marching people to your grow site must be a big risk in the first place and you don't really know the people then I would say no way on earth.

stay safe grow well

Filming a documentary for Vice apparently

I see them as a double edged sword yes I'm a member of a club but Iv never grown at home and never will so takes the main pressure off I think there a good idea not sure on a lot of the other clubs around the country got many friends involved in them but the ones Iv been too are sound and cool people who are doing good work supporting cancer patience and other nasty conditions folk are suffering most courses are gifted or donation towards elecy but there's some very good work going on around the country making sick folks life more bearable and in some instances cleared cancer we gifted a woman and two of her tumours have dissapeared leaving her oncologist baffled as she didn't tell them about her alternative methods. So all in all there's some good work done by folk and club members so in my eyes it's a win win. On the flip side if I grew at home would I join!!! Probably not I just hope we move towards medicinal availability and laws laxing so folk can joins clubs and enjoy the herb without getting busted for it.

TS