UK420 competition.

GreenVision

Hello all. Once again I'm blessed with the opportunity to give back to the community and thought I would kick it off with a competition!

The winner will grab a full pack of KGBeans Psychosis BX2, and in case you haven't sampled KGB's work they worth every inch of their soil, some bloody good Cannabis.

As always Lifetime Subscribes get 3 posts, Subscribers get 2 posts and members get 1. Please make posts separate if your a subbie / lifer.

The winner will be chosen this Sunday (28/08). You will need to provide a safe address to the site (not myself) so bear this in mind.

So to enter all you need to do is name one of your all time favorite movies, Subbie's and lifers will have to think of two or three movies.

Competition ends Sunday 28th at 12:00 noon.

Finally just like to thank @@Joolz for putting up with me doing these, good luck and thank you to all that take part.

GreenVision.

• Like 19

Just realised im a subby now, ill throw in 'walk the line' too because im listening to jonny cash as i type...

Good luck to all entrants :)

• Like 1