advice please on starting up cannabis club uk

syrus420

morning all hope all is well just fishing for advice please we are a small city in the uk. i have seen lots of clubs popping up over last few years an thought i would love to be apart of some like that, in stead of sat here with all this knowledge of this beautiful plant an no 1 to share it with :oldtoker: so i set out to find out if we have a club an we do it was set up 2 years ago an not a lot done with it .

so now i have met with the beautiful people who run club an they have ask me to help run it with them 2 which i am truly grateful for :rockon:

so i think i have the basic gist of things E.G, educating people an harm reduction ways of using cannabis pure spliffs only, vaping, edibles :chef: ,oils, an encouraging people to ditch the dealer an grow there own, organizing events an public smoking's .

any input on running the club will be much appreciated

thanks #staymedicated #staylifted #onelove :smokin:

Edited by syrus420

Just remember to put your own security first mate, especially if you have an active grow :yep:

thanks that is a big 1 to consider :rockon:

• Like 1

With all due respect I think you should do it as you want to... I love that Cannabis can help people, but not because it's an means to an ends but because I like to see people get help with illness and pain period.

But if I did have anything to say on opening a Cannabis Education Center (dont steal that I just trademarked it lol), I would say dont forget us that use Cannabis for recreation use.

I smoke because I love Cannabis, and in all fairness I should be able to do that as its harmless in all respects, as I am sure you already know. And when I went to one of these in London last year out of interest I could not believe how alienated I felt because I said I didn't have a condition that needed treating with Cannabis and I smoked it because I like it .. :D

Just for thought.. Keep us regular tokers in toll..

e2a: Dont serve edibles lol.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 7