Another fucking petition.....

LovinTheBeans

I found this petition here:-

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/126346

Legalise cannabis use for adults over 21 years of age..

6 plants/18 seedlings/24 oz useable cannabis per adult.Allow extracts,medibles,topicals to be sold in licensed dispensaries,after being tested in accredited testing facilities.No restrictions of THC content.End prohibition and the failed war on drugs. We're not going away.

Psychotic illness is genetic in nature,not caused by cannabis,as per University of Toronto/Harvard Medical School and is,in fact,treated successfully with cannabis.Cannabis is used as an exit drug to treat alcoholism.Hebrew University in Jerusalem.Raphael Mechoulam, Ph.D of Hebrew University.Colorado,Washington,Oregon,Alaska, Washington DC,et al.The Lancet.JAMA. National Geographic. Dravet Syndrome. Lennox-Gastault Syndrome. Fibromyalgia. Crohn's.MND.MS.Anxiety.Depression.We're not going away.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/126346/signatures/new

Restrictions are restrictions and although I could get by under those rules I am pretty sure plenty of others couldnt, so although not a terrible demand it doesnt sit well with me.

I'd take any movement from it's current classification. Once it starts swinging the right way I think it will only progress toward complete freedom but then again... who knows

why for over 21's only ?

sounds a bit stupid and ill thought out when you only have to be 18 to purchase legal and addictive drugs

what makes cannabis so dangerous that it needs to be restricted for two extra years ?

• Like 8

I'd take any movement from it's current classification. Once it starts swinging the right way I think it will only progress toward complete freedom but then again... who knows

One mans 'complete freedom' is anothers prison, decriminalisation is still the best way imo.

• Like 2

I'm not sure why 21.... this is not my petition and totally agree with you there mugwuffin. Have no more or less restrictions on it than say alcohol or tobacco would be the best starting point and we all know those two kill a lot of people and are more harmful.

why for over 21's only ?

sounds a bit stupid and ill thought out when you only have to be 18 to purchase legal and addictive drugs

what makes cannabis so dangerous that it needs to be restricted for two extra years ?

Or even 3 years :wassnnme:

• Like 9

i am as it happens lol

... surprise surprise...... and good on ya! I wish i was so baked i could not do maths on numbers less than 5.... that would be a fucking huge high man lol

I'm waiting for a petition that says

A PETITION TO BAN THE PETIONING TO LEGALISE CANNABIS

We the undersigned have had it up to our melons with useless fucking petitions that you cunts dont give a toss about. This is a petition to save the average stoner over 9 hours a year in wasted time signing government petitions that get overlooked, ignored and read to empty rooms, which could be used for getting high, watching YouTube videos and eating wotsits. We will not back down, we will never give up our inalienable human right to get as fucked up as we like as long as no one is harmed in the process, and we will do so without your permission or petition.

• Like 16