June 2016 Competition.

GreenVision

Hi everyone. Having a sort through the surplus seeds in the fridge and have way to many to grow. Joolz has very kindly agreed to let me do another competition for a bit of fun.

All you have to do is post your favorite movie quote. For example "Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off", and this will count as your entry. All are welcome to enter including mods.

Two winners will be chosen at random. 1st place will have his or her choice from a pack of UGORG Blues or UGORG NoNames. 2nd place will take the remaining pack of seeds.

A few Rules and Notes:

1 post for members, 2 posts for Subscribers and 3 posts for Lifetime Subscribers. This means subscribers will need to post two separate movies quotes, and Lifetime Subscribers will need to post three.

Please keep all posts within the rules of UK420.. (I'd steer clear of quoting Big Bouncy Booties vol VI ;) ). The forum rules can be found here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

This competition is being run by me and I am responsible for it and its prizes. To avoid any details being given to myself the prizes will be sent to UK420 and posted to the winner / winners. So please bear in mind you will need a safe address to receive your prize should you win.

A small change from last time. This competition will run until Sunday at 12:00. This is to give everyone a chance of entering. Any posts after this coming Sunday at 12:00 will not be entered into the draw.

The winners will be chosen at random using the online Random Number Generator.

A final note to the community. I have a few more packs of seeds to get shot of, fingers crossed we may see another competition some time in the future. So if your not already subscribed get those subs in and help support the forum.

If anyone needs to ask anything just PM me and I'll do my best.

Best of luck everyone.

GreenVision.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 27

"Heaviest shit I ever smoked man!" - Cheech Marin

not necessarily best movies but they came to mind.

• Like 4

"I'm a giver... not a receiver - I'm not a faggot" Ronald Kray (Legend) lol

Edited by Anonymousse
  • Like 6

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

Bladerunner

• Like 3

"Ill smoke it with ya bro well go to the loony bin together I dont give a fuck." Grandmas boy

• Like 1

Charlie Babbitt: I just realized I'm not pissed off anymore. My father cut me out of his will. You probably knew he tried to contact me over the years. I never called him back. I was a prick. If he was my son and didn't return my calls, I'd have written him out. But it's not about the money anymore. You know, I just don't understand. Why didn't he tell me I had a brother? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that I had a brother? Because it'd have been nice to know him for more than just the past six days.

Rain Man 1988

• Like 1