left behind humans

Bustin Jieber

saw a really weird youtube video about how we are the leftovers of a high tech civilization that moved into another dimension, now i can find it, anyone else seen it? it had mechanoid spiders in it as well.

• Like 4

If we were left over from a high tech civilization they must have been laughing their bollox off at our mobile phones in the 1980's. :smokin:

• Like 1

Ahhhhhh, that font of knowledge, that bastion of truth, that redeemer of ignorance, that is.......YouTube

All hail the YouTube!

• Like 7

You were singing a different song about them when you were building a wheelie bin shed @@Twisted Rizla :yes:lol

wow that's tiny once you put your lawn mower in there wouldn't be much room for anything else

You were singing a different song about them when you were building a wheelie bin shed @@Twisted Rizla :yes:lol

Didn't say I wasn't hailing the Youtube man. If it wasn't for Youtube I'd still be believing that the earth is round and that God is actually some other dude. :yes:

• Like 1

Or maybe they were more high tech but we surpassed them...

But we simply didn't feel like making mech spiders ;)

You sure it wasn't a dream?

i had run out of weed at the time and everything was a bit intense, im sure the video was real though.

Sounds pretty cool anyway. I just though some of the imagery sounded a bit dreamlike.

You can't really beat mechanoid spiders imo. Real spiders are creepy enough but the robotic variety are both more evil and less hairy at the same time lol