Win Some Seeds!

GreenVision

Hi all. Hope everyone is well..

Thought I would throw some seeds up for grabs once again for a bit of fun... Same as before, all you need to do is post a picture of a funny Meme.

In case your not to familiar they look like this:

gallery_85992_8681_195498.jpg

The rules:

Anyone can post, all are welcome including mods. Members get 1 post each, Subscribers get 2, and Lifetime Subscribers get 3.

If your a subbie' please make your posts separately...... Vince...

You can post any Meme keeping to the Rules of UK420...

This competition will end at exactly Midnight tonight. Any entries after this will not be considered.

Two winners will be chosen completely at random using the online Random Number Generator.

Both winners will each receive a Pack of Underground Original NoNames. Please be aware winners need to provide a safe address to UK420 to receive their prize.

Take it easy all and have a nice weekend. :yep:

GV.

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 18

gallery_71044_8419_16393.jpg

E2a got a bit carried away and posted shitoads out of my gallery .... now deleted them ;)

Edited by Rufus Brown
  • Like 2

I hate to be the fucking muppet that needs it spelling out for em, but.....

When you say 'link to the memes' should I be copy and pasting a Google image URL or is there a magic Way to do it that will display the picture without uploading to gallery?

Cheers!

• Like 3

I hate to be the fucking muppet that needs it spelling out for em, but.....

When you say 'link to the memes' should I be copy and pasting a Google image URL or is there a magic Way to do it that will display the picture without uploading to gallery?

Cheers!

just below the smiley in your reply box ,click the icon that says image and paste the url

• Like 2