pls could a mod delete the pics from my gallery I can't

DaveDee

Hi

I would like to be rid of all the pictures in my gallery, i cant do it, please could a mod or admin do it? thanks

Try the food and drink forum next lol jk

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 1

Bump pls!

my gallery is full of pictures I no longer want, it wont let me upload anymore, so I can no longer upload pics to this site. I would be greateful for a mod or someone to empty my gallery so I can upload again as I have made another thread and had to upload to photo bucket, but even that link wont come up, despite the fact I altered it. Pleeeeeeeeeeease someone get rid of those pics out my gallery so I can upload here again.

Edited by DaveDee

There's no upload limit on galleries.

If it's saying you've run out of space it's because your pics are to big..

• Like 1

There's no upload limit on galleries.

If it's saying you've run out of space it's because your pics are to big..

^^^^^^^ this is the answer to your problem, it is not your albums capacity, Joolz provides and pays for unlimited storage for all members regardless of if they help pay the running costs or not

Edited by distracted
  • Like 1

STILL STUCK still cannot upload, no matter how small. evven if infraviw made them tiny

You download infraview but you need to upload the smaller pics.

Well, Ive got no room, not even to upload the smaller pics, no room at all, so its no use resizing pictures on my hard drive, there is no point as I CANNOT upload them,sorry for shouting, we are at crossed wires if its my fault i will admit it, but firstly, i need to DELETE the old pictures from my gallery in order to updload the new infraveiw resized pictures onto my gallery so i am still STUCK, Im shouting just in casee people think this problem is solved, as I did initially but it isnt as there is not a byte of space in my gall cos its full of rubbish i no longer want.

Edited by DaveDee

Everybody else must be wrong then.

STILL STUCK still cannot upload, no matter how small. evven if infraviw made them tiny

You download infraview but you need to upload the smaller pics.

Well, Ive got no room, not even to upload the smaller pics, no room at all, so its no use resizing pictures on my hard drive, there is no point as I CANNOT upload them,sorry for shouting, we are at crossed wires if its my fault i will admit it, but firstly, i need to DELETE the old pictures from my gallery in order to updload the new infraveiw resized pictures onto my gallery so i am still STUCK, Im shouting just in casee people think this problem is solved, as I did initially but it isnt as there is not a byte of space in my gall cos its full of rubbish i no longer want.