Amsterdam Coffeeshop Map (UPDATED 2016)

sgll

it works for me,

I dont think all of the shops are on there yet , but there is quite a few

A map showing you where all the shit weed is ! #Amsterscam

not all CS sell crap weed. you just gotta know where to look and go for some good shit :)

Yeah generally speaking the weed is shit and the staff are rude.. the coffeeshop scene is dying a slow death out there.

I haven't been impressed with coffeeshop offerings for a while. Its all just about making Euros and I think it shows. I remember when the Dutch took pride in their produce, now it just a way to make a fast bit of coin. €15 for a gram of randomly renamed OG Kush says it all.

• Like 1

I'm just back myself & most of the weed was overrated & vastly overpriced, same with the hash, nearly every place i visited had the same type,

the odd few that had anything decent was on the outskirts of amsterdam & in Haarlem.

as for staff rudeness, most don't give a fuck & think they can get away with anything they say, also in a few of the places i visited, the CS owners

are all in it for the money tho tbf, they're business men who want to make money, some places had such a high turn over of visitors i'm surprised

they don't just fit revolving doors.

I also think this will be my last ever trip to the dam, imo, its just a cesspool & i was getting sick of it, if i ever bother with going over again,

I think i'd stick more to haarlem or den hag.

• Like 1

speaking to my pal who goes out there on business every week .

he has said for years good weed is hard to find in the dam .

good hash is in abundance .

when the "goodun" turns up at any coffee shop its always gone quite quickly .

there are the odd exceptions but on the whole great weed is very hard to find .

Personally, I'd choose Barcelona over the Dam every time (presuming laws haven't changed in Barca).

Yeah you got be prepared to walk around to find something decent for me it's been club media (out of town) or utopia coffeeshop for my better weed pick ups

Good hash can be found much easier