End Our Pain

Bhang Buddie

With your help, our campaign to allow doctors to prescribe medical cannabis to their patients here in the UK is really gathering momentum. We now need to get more MPs on side. We've set up a system that allows you to very simply send a direct message your local MP.

It’s a mostly automated process so it take less that a minute. We know from experience that when MPs get a message from their own constituents, they always tend to take the matter more seriously than if we write from Campaign HQ.
When you click the link on our page, you’ll see some text that we’ve suggested. Feel free to change that as you wish as the more personal the message is, the more impact it will have. It may be that you have a medical condition and can speak from personal experience. If so, please include as much detail as you feel comfortable with. It may be that you are supporting the campaign even though you are fit and well, but think it’s unfair that medical cannabis is denied to UK patients whilst being widely available across America and Europe. That’s fine too. The only thing that’s a ‘must’ is your name and address, as MPs will only respond to people who they can confirm as bring constituents.

Helping to heal us in this way is the very best thing you can do right now to help with the campaign. We really appreciate your interest and support.

We’d love to see any replies you get to your message at campaign@endourpain.org and please remember that following us on Twitter@end_our_pain, liking our Facebook page EndOurPain and sharing our posts is a great help to.

Thanks again,
Ed and the EndOurPain Team

http://act.endourpain.org/lobby/apr16?utm_source=UK+Postcodes&utm_campaign=012163936b-Lobby_MPs4_21_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0362ec971f-012163936b-140174533

• Like 6

The only problem with that is, my MP seems to have a similar system that sends me a useless copy and paste response within minutes lol he holds his surgery at McDonald's (seriously!) I'm just gonna get the fucker there and make him listen to me rant and eat like 18 double cheeseburgers ;)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sat down with mine not so long ago. He's Labour and a local lad and was perfectly reasonable, I feel that I helped him challenge his own perceptions and judgements and got him to agree that the law is an ass and needs changing. If that's one more to the fight I feel I've contributed something.