PS4 - Any Game Suggestions ?

sweetgrower

Just got a hold of a PS4, any suggestions for some good games to get ?

it came with fifa 2016, But looking for some driving, golf games.

Trackmania turbo. Nice little driving game not simulation. Can download it. 29 quid I think

Edited by NoQuarms

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

The only PS4 games I own are FIFA 16, GTA 5, & COD: Black Ops III, so like you, I really need to get a few new games, which is probably why I haven't played my PS4 for about 2 months now!

There aren't many good titles coming out on any games consoles right now. It's been a bit dry lately, with most big releases usually happening in the autumn like FIFA & COD. I have played the demo of Dying Light though and it is nothing short of AMAZING! Definitely get that if you are into zombie apocalypse style themes and not too much of a pussy :rofl: it's open world, great graphics, tons of fun, great missions and storyline and there is recently an updated 'enhanced' version with a whole new map setting. Basically Dying Light is GTA, but with zombies.

Also, no Man's Sky looks like an awesome PS4 title, if you check out the Youtube videos, it's like Star Wars meets the Sims meets Avatar... but unfortunately that doesn't come out until June. I will definitely be picking myself up a copy though upon release...

Managed to get GTA 5, played it on the 360 but never played online, FIFA 16, came with the box but havent tried it yet.... Really looking for a good driving game now.

Project cars is a full on driver game

no credits to build up cars like most ,just pick a car then a track turn all assist off and practice .

I've put in to many hours with this game over the winter online with some great races

driveclub....I had it free with the ps4 but it's actually a decent game...kills an hour or so.

Rory Mcilroy PGA tour is the on,y golf game I know of....bf reckons it's good!

I feel like there's no new games I really like the look of right now, it will change soon though!.....I'm still waiting for tomb raider and final fantasy remake.

Been playing metal gear solid: ground zeros and I fucking forgot how boss snake is!

• 3 months later...

Playing MGS phantom pain atm. Storyline is a bit lacking compared to previous MGS games. Gameplay is excellent. Think of ground zeros as the demo to phantom pain. There are some unlockables that carry over to the full game as well if you finish objectives in ground zeros.. If you need refresher on MGS storyline there are fan made movies of all cutscenes on YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to get GTA 5, played it on the 360 but never played online, FIFA 16, came with the box but havent tried it yet.... Really looking for a good driving game now.

GranTurismo games are top sells for racing. Can't recommend them enough.

No Mans Sky is a complete marketing overhype unfortunately, got it on release day and completely underwhelmed.

Witcher 3 is phenomenal if you like a bit of a story RPG. Or Bloodborne, if you like a bit more Victorian-esque horror.

Edited by HungGarRebel

• 3 weeks later...