Bud Buddies Help Needed

DANZIG

I like those designs Mighty Scrogger, ;)

Good idea about a green cross to, nice one.

I'm having fun scribbling away here, but my niece is 'helping' so I'm not getting very far! I'm going to enter more than once, I'm sure that's ok. The more the merrier.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Scrogger

• MS?MJ!

• grobag

• The Major

:wassnnme: oooh, very nice indeedy Mighty, and good call about the green cross. There are some really talented peeps here on uk420 (I'm definately not one of them lol)

msmj

Edited by MS?MJ!

Fuck 'em, last time I looked they were treating us like criminals lol  And it's the Swiss flag that has has been copyrighted, invert it etc.

Funny folks the Swiss.  Bastards.

313980[/snapback]

:wassnnme:

Funny folks the Swiss.  Bastards.

Could n't agree more, never get involved in a war with all their independence shit, making weed legal, etc, what bastards ;)

Just remembered, they turned away jewish regugees during WWII and handed them back to the Nazi's and they made a fortune out of banking all the gold etc

So utopiate is right they are bastards after all

nothin too special, just somthin i thought up while skinnin up. :guitar:

a mate gave me some marshmallow flavoured papers and i have to say they are quite enjoyable :guitar:

:guitar:

post-2806-1109411904.jpg

Tidied it up a bit....and changed this & that.

logo04gback9pa.jpg

Ive made the background a uk420 colour (or as close as can be) just to show the transparent effect.

Depending on the colour of your website, I can change this no problem.

post-3329-1109442379.jpg

Just out of interest TMS, what would it look like if you filled in the writing on the big banner using that solid shade of green like you have on the small logo? Just wondered if it might make the lettering stand out a little bit more (MS peeps in particular can often have pretty dodgy eyesight, I know that from experience :) )

Look at me being a right blooming back seat driver - not an arty bone in my own body so I'm interfering in other peoples work instead :guitar: Just ignore me if I'm talking rubbish! :smoke:

msmj