Which one?

Mrcheesehaze

Want another vape for ultra stealth and flavour

It's between storm and grasshopper titanium

What do you think?

Opinions please

Thank you all

Arizer air or firewood 3. ;)

Storm is the very bottom end of the market, grasshopper has a waiting list of 'your guess is as good as mine' years.

Arizer air or firewood 3. ;)

Storm is the very bottom end of the market, grasshopper has a waiting list of 'your guess is as good as mine' years.

not true, Grasshopper comes with next day delivery, and we don't do waiting lists or pre-orders at Vapefiend! You just have to be quick to order when they're in stock.

Here's a hint: more are being released at 12pm GMT today!

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 1

I've got a storm and a grasshopper ti. Definitely go with the grasshopper. It's in a different league to the storm, which I've never really rated. It's super stealthy, super fast, super tasty, simple to use and very powerful.

• Like 2

not true, Grasshopper comes with next day delivery, and we don't do waiting lists or pre-orders at Vapefiend! You just have to be quick to order when they're in stock.

Here's a hint: more are being released at 12pm GMT today!

I meant from the manufacturer and was being facetious tbh mate.

18:28pm out of stock again, i would have had one if i got back to thread quicker! I don't really understand why they don't just ramp up production.

Edited by Jaqen H'gar

I meant from the manufacturer and was being facetious tbh mate.

18:28pm out of stock again, i would have had one if i got back to thread quicker! I don't really understand why they don't just ramp up production.

Don't worry, they have now ramped up production, but it's gonna take a couple of months before this filters down to the point where they can just be bought at the normal leisurely pace! If you email us we will inform you whenever we are putting more on sale.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

my 3rd iolite has just packed up, while on holiday ffs!!

so whats hot for 2016??

Storz & Bickel seem to be up there but the price is still insane..

Anything comparable/better ??

Regards!

Don't understand the lack of love for the storm, got mine last week with the glass mouthpiece and bubbler and think its a great piece of kit. Battery life could be better but having a spare one or two solves that problem.

Don't understand the lack of love for the storm, got mine last week with the glass mouthpiece and bubbler and think its a great piece of kit. Battery life could be better but having a spare one or two solves that problem.

im actually thinking of making that same purchase even if oglesby & butler replace my iolite for a 4th time...

the battery is my only concern...

as opposed to the storz & bickel offerings which are highly appreciated but grossly priced (IMHO)

Edited by eurasian_farmer

I have killed two Crafty's within 9 months with daily use. F knows how but I have! Got a Mighty now and I am so impressed with it. S&B stuff is pricey, but it is good and backed up by a decent warranty. U gets what u pay for.

• Like 1

I bought the storm primarily for using it with oil because it says in the blurb its great for that kind of use, I don't agree, I found it to be quite poor in that dept

The dabstar was infinitely better for oils than the the storm, but its quite expensive to keep replacing the "atomizers", I found they work great for the first couple of hits and then quickly go downhill and need replacing, at six quid each the costs soon mount up

I've also got the dabstorm, but I still prefer the dabstar, but the only time I use it now is at gigs

• Like 1

I bought the storm primarily for using it with oil because it says in the blurb its great for that kind of use, I don't agree, I found it to be quite poor in that dept

The dabstar was infinitely better for oils than the the storm, but its quite expensive to keep replacing the "atomizers", I found they work great for the first couple of hits and then quickly go downhill and need replacing, at six quid each the costs soon mount up

I've also got the dabstorm, but I still prefer the dabstar, but the only time I use it now is at gigs

. Theres just to many gizmos out there. They all sorta do the same thing...some just better than others.

The rebuilds are the cheapest going. YOu get a few hundred coils for a couple bucks and rolling coils is easy and fast.

These PEN TYPE all in one deals are for people who don't rightly know what works the best for what they use.

The battery I have lasts weeks only because I dont use it all day every day. The coil for the RDA has been the same one for ...I forget now. They last long!!! Making your own gives you options as well..size shape..heat...etc... The cooler/slower the burn the better the taste I find as well.

Edited by gb1