Seed Pack Competition

The Mighty Scrogger

Hi, just wandering where the post about the Seed Pack competition went.

I entered, along with lots of other people, and just the other month, the post was still here.

Im only asking because Id like to see the winning packet!

Thats if one has been chosen ...

Joolz? Admin...?

• 1 month later...

you'll find the seedpack design thread on page 2 of cannabis culture/cannabis art and it appears to have been locked , what waste of time and effort that all was , I don't think it ever even got judged .

Guest Red Dragon

I think you'll find (if you take the time to look) that the seed breeder concerned went AWOL before the comp was judged.

Nowt to do with the boards AFAICS!

RD

I'm not attempting to blame anyone , just a bit disapointed thats all , I know several people worked hard on those designs .

I'm not attempting to blame anyone , just a bit disapointed thats all , I know several people worked hard on those designs .

334100[/snapback]

Sorry Lizard :(

like RD has already said it all went a bit tits up :stoned:

if things change on the seed front then we still may have a need for them, and you never know, we may bring out our own range in the not too distant future, if we do, then we'll need some fancy packs for them and i already know who to call :ouch:

Certainly no need for you to appologise or anything Joolz , best layed plans and all that .

Just my typical luck ... :stoned:

I enter a competition and it doesn't even get judged ...... no wonder I never win anything :ouch: .

Yea, no need for apologies Joolz, u guys got enough to deal with!

Shame the breeder went :) AWOL :lucky: there was a great range of wicked designs for them to choose from.

Atleast we all got some practice - ay Lizard! :-D

Better luck next time :guitar: