Ad Blockers

McHazy

Ads feckin hate ads I do so I use an ad blocker as do most of us who hate ads I would imagine.

But it occurred to me tonight that ads hate them to fuck tho I do provide a substantial chunk of the running costs of this site.

So congratulations UK420 you are the only site I go to that doesnae get hit wi an ad blocker :yep:

O course I could be completely wrong and the site gets paid regardless of adblocker :g::unsure: Fuck too stoned for this now :doh:

I whitelist the sponsors sites usually. Then I can click on them in uk420 if eg I want to look at a strain on attitude.

Edited by Bird
  • Like 3

I whitelist the sponsors sites usually. Then I can click on them in uk420 if eg I want to look at a strain on attitude.

Same, whitelist all the sponsors and here and always use the links to attitude etc from the forum if I want to have a look etc.

Seems the least I can do.

Now if uk420 started with pop ups id maybe have to turn it back on. Those things belong back in 2003.

• Like 1