Brixham cannabis grower caught 'in a sate of undress' with his

redbeard

A court case ended dramatically when a Brixham drug grower, who was caught by police 'in a state of undress' with his girlfriend, collapsed in the dock at Exeter Crown Court.

Andrew Steer, 25, of Rea Barn Road, Brixham, slumped to the floor and had to be taken to hospital.

He was treated by paramedics who arrived quickly to the court and left by ambulance after regaining his senses.

The dramatic turn of events happened part way through his sentencing hearing and before all the evidence in the case had been heard and the case had to be adjourned.

Steer had already pleaded guilty. Felicity Payne, prosecutor, told the court Steer had been found in a 'state of undress' with his girlfriend in the summerhouse, surrounded by cannabis plants, when police arrested him.

Officers were called to an address in Brixham on March 2, 2015.

The property was known to be empty but neighbours had become worried after seeing an unknown man about the place.

Ms Payne said: "Police heard noises at the rear of the property.

"The door of the summerhouse was ajar and the defendant was there with his partner in a state of undress.

"There was a strong smell of cannabis."

Steer had pleaded guilty to being concerned in the production of cannabis by another; possession of cannabis; and breaching the terms of a suspended sentence imposed for possessing cannabis and criminal damage.

When police investigated the area they found 28 cannabis plants growing under artificial lights.

The court was told Steer was at risk of going to prison because the offence put him in breach of a suspended sentence.

The barristers were in the process of discussing the nature of the breach when Steer suddenly keeled over in the dock.

He was attended to by custody guards in the dock and his barrister William Rose.

Concerned friends were ushered from the court room.

Paramedics arrived within 10 minutes and a short time later Steer walked out of the court and into the waiting ambulance.

The sentence was adjourned to a date to be fixed.

http://w ww.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/Brixham-man-caught-having-sex-cannabis-farm/story-28624942-detail/story.html#ixzz3yczuJSHP

If the article said he was naked would it sound better ? Why is it important to mention he was naked ?I suppose the poor f*$ker fainted with shock !

If the article said he was naked would it sound better ? Why is it important to mention he was naked ?I suppose the poor f*$ker fainted with shock !

Atleast he was just fucking his Mrs. Good story for life! lol

I've been known to go up my groom fully naked, trimming sessions etc, saves washing stinky clothes!

Would die of embarrassment if the lice came through door as I was sitting wi my tackle out trimming plants lol lol

• Like 4