Lca Conference

Derek23

Guest justagirl

:):wub::guitar::kiss: :bush: :stoned::yep::toot::D

muchmious goodness fer sure....

glad u enjointed it, think we all did, just got home, minus the snow, thank fooook, that snow was nearly as deep as the confrence, but the weakest joint, and the new cannabis band, with a name so mental i cant quite put my tounge on, prohibition, chuufabong and i love marijuana...mmm said it all me thinks.

thanks to all those that made it, hope you enjointed it as much as me....

love n respect

jag xx ;)

Guest justagirl

;) stone win won the Weakest joint competition, only he can tell you if i made a good ann robinson, with dons glasses on i couldnt see a fooking thing...

best bit of the evening? the band :yep:

best speech? chris baldwin, then rocky and don :smoke:

environmental kings: col n oz :unsure:

nervous recks: me and tom :hug:

the kings of education: winston and vic :smoke:

the politics: linda and steve B)

best cakes: courtesy of cannabis granny, and shes right you know they last for 24 hours... :yinyang:

thanks a bunch loved it

jag xx

Guest justagirl

:yinyang: we are currently arranging two very special events.

i will not be disclosing much info until we have a confirmed venue (so if anyone has a toker venue for a couple of hundred get posting)

but are aiming for an event on march 31st hopefully in the midlands

and another in june, area to be confirmed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a welsh candidates meeting march 1st, however i dont think thats a public one

then there will be the London cannabis March (not organised by the lca, but we will have a stall there) which is usually first week in may and also a march through york or hull first week in june.

All these dates and events will be confirmed along with details of whats happening at the events, i'll post them as soon as we have confirmation, and hope some of you guys might come along....

if the march 31st one takes place, i know there will be more people who'll want to be there than space allows, so keep your eyes peeled!!

Love Jag xx

Guest stone win

There is also the cannabis carnival South London Area ,, :yinyang: ,,on May the 7th ,, :D ,,thousands turn up,and have a really good time, often featured in the cc news and other good mags and papers like that, :toot: saying that I hope Weed World are running another Hemp Fair in October, also there is the Elections, :) so keep an eye on what is going down,,, :war: ,,,we can have fun and change the law over draw... :unsure: . ;) .winstoned :( and smiling

lol we are currently arranging two very special events.

i will not be disclosing much info until we have a confirmed venue (so if anyone has a toker venue for a couple of hundred get posting)

but are aiming for an event on march 31st hopefully in the midlands

and another in june, area to be confirmed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a welsh candidates meeting march 1st, however i dont think thats a public one

then there will be the London cannabis March (not organised by the lca, but we will have a stall there) which is usually first week in may and also a march through york or hull first week in june.

All these dates and events will be confirmed along with details of whats happening at the events, i'll post them as soon as we have confirmation, and hope some of you guys might come along....

if the march 31st one takes place, i know there will be more people who'll want to be there than space allows, so keep your eyes peeled!!

Love Jag xx

312741[/snapback]

And Glastonbury I hope, Mrs Events Organiser ;)