Amnesia kush feat big Kush, PAK and cookies

Highburyway

Popped some seeds today for my next grow

2x white chocolate covered strawberries

2x dead prez og (presidential og x bodhi ssdd)

Next grow will be, all going well on female front from the seeds

Cookie #1 + #2

Grape ox2 x cherry puff

Banana cream

White chocolate covered strawberries

Dead prez og

• Like 5

@@Highburyway damn it my friend, your plants look fine. It will be good to see if the cookies taste as good as she looks. The colors in the PAK have got me going,very nice.

Best of luck with the new batch.

• Like 2

Thanks @@sy100276, hopefully the taste matches up. I'll find out in a month or so lol.

The PAK's are a lovely strain, you don't have to worry about what they will taste like. All phenos are Delish, I know you were worried about them putting out nanners but they are sterile.

Day 48

PAK

I purposely didn't talk to much about these after the reported nanners I found. So I decided to let that plant grow out to test if the nanners were sterile...

Well the moment of truth.... Yes they are sterile, the other plants surrounding her have not got any seeds in them and the trichs never looked liked they had received any pollen.

gallery_77690_12332_306259.jpg

You can see a nanner or two in the pic, they are harmless. The purpleness has come through these come down next Sunday day 55.

Amnesia kush

gallery_77690_12332_184220.jpg

Another 2-3 weeks for this, looks and smells lovely. After @@The Old Boy smoke report I can't wait to tuck into these.

gallery_77690_12332_118620.jpg

The hazy pheno.

Connoisseur cookies

gallery_77690_12332_367112.jpg

Sweet chem smelling, looks like being the biggest yielding plant in the tent.

gallery_77690_12332_360338.jpg

Mutant leaf pheno.

Thanks for looking in, entered the home straight now.

• Like 8

Looking good there mate nice and frosty and just packing on the bud mass now ;) I also had a couple of small bananas on my PAK that was sterile some strains do this ;)

I'm looking forward to see if your hazy one turns out like the one I had if its does you will be very happy @Highburryway I've made that bubble last night and will be putting pictures up in my diary later I found this amnesia og kush to have good returns on sugar trim and a nice fresh looking resin all the best mate make sure we get plenty of updates on your girls ;) T.O.B

• Like 3

Day 49

End of week 7

Big Kush

gallery_77690_12332_449752.jpg

Amnesia kush

gallery_77690_12332_258210.jpg

Smells lovely really musky with like a burnt fruit smell.

gallery_77690_12332_453434.jpg

Cookies

gallery_77690_12332_258823.jpg

gallery_77690_12332_258128.jpg

gallery_77690_12332_197373.jpg

Thanks for looking in, into week 8 we go

• Like 8

Looking good there mate nice and frosty and just packing on the bud mass now ;) I also had a couple of small bananas on my PAK that was sterile some strains do this ;)

I'm looking forward to see if your hazy one turns out like the one I had if its does you will be very happy @Highburryway I've made that bubble last night and will be putting pictures up in my diary later I found this amnesia og kush to have good returns on sugar trim and a nice fresh looking resin all the best mate make sure we get plenty of updates on your girls ;) T.O.B

Thanks for the kind words @@The Old Boy.

Your bubble Looks lovely, hope to be making and smoking some bubble soon.

Both the PAK's are coming down Sunday night, I will get some harvest shots of them up then.

• Like 4

Looking great mate and nice selection of genetics for your next endeavour :)

Nice to hear that the pak's nanners were sterile and not seeded your whole crop. I think this has got to be a genetic trait or the plants last ditch attempt at reproducing.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

Thanks @@Dinafem-Mark,

The pak in question has monster sized buds on it aswell, tempted to run it again tbh

Do you have any flowering pictures to hand of the blue amnesia auto?

Thanks @@stonerwizard I'll put some up this week because I'll probably forget when I chop it down

• Like 3

@@Highburyway I don't at hand but will ask around the office I'm sure one of the team will :)

Actually I've not seen to many blue amnesia auto diarys but will certainly check :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Things are getting so frosty.....I might get my coat

Plants look really nice, good luck with chopping the PAK. Enjoy the scissor hash.

• Like 3

Thanks @@sy100276, it is getting awfully frosty in here lol

Scissors hash yum yum, forgot about that little beauty tbh. Should be easy with the PAK's, little amount of leafs on every pheno I have run so far.

Your plants are looking real nice sy, I hear what your saying on the Amnesia kush finishing faster than you thought.

I will be taking two of them down at 9 weeks and the other day 70ish.

Thanks for looking in.

• Like 2

Day 51

Only pictures that didn't come out blurry, I only use my phone to do this diary

Connoisseur cookies

Pheno #1

gallery_77690_12332_255060.jpg

gallery_77690_12332_364427.jpg

Connoisseur cookies

Pheno #2

gallery_77690_12332_195435.jpg

Thanks for looking in