Growing For The "buzz" or growing for the "budz"

NeoGeo_uk

I have come to the conclusion that i am addicted to growing weed

When i am not growing weed i find my weed demanding partner more hostile than usual and friends seem to visit less often...i'm assuming its because of my mood swings caused by my not growing weed...

also i have noted a strange phenomena where i can only read my calendar in 8-9 week chunks with smiley faces appearing at the end of week 9.

thirdly I have seen a huge increase in demand for d.i.y. from my weed demanding partner which perhaps (oh so subtly) suggests that i have too much time on my hands when i'm not growing weed.

are these strange notions familiar to anyone else ?

The only solution i can see to this enigma is to grow weed god dam-nit,

• Like 5

lol...

No mate, the hostility is coming from a lack of weed and your pals are coming round less because you have less weed.

But yes I to as many here do, Love to grow Cannabis for the hobby as much as the fruits.

GV.

• Like 2

lol

When I started out it was solely for the purpose of the end product, didn't care how I got there but that changed very quickly until I packed it all in, now I'm back in the game it's like Groundhog Day :D.

There's something trance like with caring for my crop, aye addictive, but not in the sense the un enlightened spout out lol

• Like 2

I love growing weed and I think I'd still grow even if I wasn't smoking. I've grown constantly for over 15 years and I only stopped for six days when the old bill nicked all my equipment! I would be at a loose end without growing.

• Like 1