Does The Lca Listen

sibannac

The latest slur on us all here is that we aren't real cannabis people here.  :woot:  :blub:

EO

309443[/snapback]

I noticed that one too EO. Someone who's not even a grower saying we aren't 'real cannabis people'! Bound to get lots of votes that way.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticOne

• Vlad (the impala)

• Arnold Layne

• HvyFuel

Im begining to think the LCA are a party set up by Labour to take the cannabis users  vote from the LDs  :no:  :woot:

309433[/snapback]

Back to my 'uncomfortable feeling'.......... I'm beginning to suspect that is the case, or worse...

This Blair government needs the public not to vote, or to waste those votes, to win. I wonder if the Let's Create Anarchy group have deeper aims........ :blub:

I'm in two minds as to whether theres anything more to be gained from this thread so do i close it? (only just found out i can do that since it was me started it :woot: )

I don't want to upset anyone who has something to say so its over to you, you vote on it i'll go by the majority.

:blub:

I think your original question is as answered as it will ever be sibs.

I would close it myself

:blub:

EO

309490[/snapback]

Me too. With a resounding 'NO' as the answer to the original question.

Guest stone win

Listening yes ,What to do about it?????no idea????????

how's that for a answer!

I am still as confused

as when I first started.....but still determined :blub: even if I am nieve enough to know I am neive enough!!

winstoned

Me too. With a resounding 'NO' as the answer to the original question.

309495[/snapback]

Aaahhh, I got you - you think 'listen to' means 'agree with'.