samsung s5

The Villan

Hello :)

Does anyone know of a free android proggy ( or anything really) that will get photos back from my galaxy s5 ?

Selected a file to delete and inadverantly deleted the whole lot

Thanks in advance

Vill

ps. missus is gonna kill me :)

Hello :)

Does anyone know of a free android proggy ( or anything really) that will get photos back from my galaxy s5 ?

Selected a file to delete and inadverantly deleted the whole lot

Thanks in advance

Vill

ps. missus is gonna kill me :)

blame the missus mate and you will live.

don't your photos get uploaded to google+ ?

• Like 1

@@The Villan Heya fella, just a suggestion as I use the program on my PC and googled to see if they have an android version and they do... It's called EaseUS MobiSaver ... Just google it. There's a premium version and a free version, I haven't used this software for androids before but over the years I've used EaseUS to recover so much data from my PC hard drives that got corrupted or files that i accidentally deleted and that was on their free pc version... So hopefully it's the same deal on the android.

ATB, Danny.

• Like 1

@@jok3r nope m8, I normally back up my pics through pc , have got most of them backed up, just the last ones ogf about 2 weeks not saved.

Cheers

@dannychoo cheers, am going to give it a search now, will report back asao :)

• Like 1

Well thanks to google, the mass storage application has been done away with on android phones, and my only other way is to root the phone, I don't feel confident about doing this, although there is an easy how to guide with that proggy danny, so I will have to take the beating :)

thanks again

Vill

• Like 1