Agario

NeedForWeed

Agar.io <---website, or search for agario on google.

Give that a go, its an online multiplayer game where you collect cells, the more you collect the bigger and slower you get, then you eat guys smaller than you and the cells.

Give it a quick go and you'll see why loads of people playing it, servers are packed, you name yourself and just fly around. If you log in with a soical media thing you can put skins on your ball.

Really addictive and very hard you'll pick it up, sounds crap doesn't it, its really not.

Controls, Space = Split in half, you sort of fire out so you can get away from others trying to eat you or eat someone in front of you that's just under half your size.

W = Throw some of your mass to someone else or use it as a trap whatever

Mouse = movement

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

This is my favorite game of all time and I've been playing it for weeks now. If you want a few laughs then seriously check out the YouTube videos from Bodil40 :)

The little one discovered this ages ago and he still gets excited when he screams out

I AM ON THE LEADERBOARD!!!!

It is addictive

• Like 1