What Age Limit?

Guest justagirl

Guest justagirl

:thisbig: always having to wonder about the strangeness of our legal system with booze n fags.

most people think its illegal to drink under 18 and smoke under 16, but these are just the ages you must be to buy the product.

anyone over the age of 5 can drink at home, at 16 you can drink cider or perry with a meal if with over 18's in a restaurant.

it is not illegal to smoke if you are under 16.

So allthough the government make a big deal about underage drinkers and smokers, they legally allow it, hohum :wassnnme:seing as booze and fags kill a shed load more people than cannabis, isnt this another little loophole that should be tackled?

hey and i am not picking on the young un's, i did it too when i was young, it is just pretty odd that the government is happily helping our youths to an early grave!

Love justa

:thisbig: always having to wonder about the strangeness of our legal system with booze n fags.

most people think its illegal to drink under 18 and smoke under 16, but these are just the ages you must be to buy the product.

anyone over the age of 5 can drink at home, at 16 you can drink cider or perry with a meal if with over 18's in a restaurant.

it is not illegal to smoke if you are under 16.

So allthough the government make a big deal about underage drinkers and smokers, they legally allow it, hohum :wassnnme:seing as booze and fags kill a shed load more people than cannabis, isnt this another little loophole that should be tackled?

hey and i am not picking on the young un's, i did it too when i was young, it is just pretty odd that the government is happily helping our youths to an early grave!

Love justa

306643[/snapback]

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ thats all its about

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stone win

to quote a friend , who got this saying off of his friend, and he says that on the street the minimum age to buy drugs is £10.. :yep: ....friendly advice

lol winstone ;)