Rainbow 6 beta 24th sept.

Yeah old school game maybe, a cod beater.Im fucked of with ex suits and boosting around. Although bo3 might be search and destroy friendly ...time will tell.

Couldn't come at better time for me I'm having surgery friday and ill be spending a lot of time laying on my stomach.

Just had a quick play, connections not great when finding a game but it is a beta, only played one match ,the game play seems pretty good, feels good going slower checking rooms think tactically and people aren't just sprinting around so there is some actual good action where you gotta think instead of just running until you bump into someone.

How long does it last for?

I quite like it, well just been playing terrorist hunt, and it's pretty fun, might get bored of it quick though but games tend to do that to me now, I've played whitcher 3 for like 2 hours good job I only bought it for like £15

• 1 month later...