Auction lot number 10

Green Gremlin

Nice one mate, again brilliant auctions, sure it's well appreciated by Joolz and obviously by us lucky sods who get the chance for a go at these rare seeds :yep:

Edited by ELO
  • Like 2

I don't know if you have to contact the boss or if he will contact you mate. I have been a bit slack on that front, been a bag of nerves since these started. I prefer to keep me head down and hide in the shadows normally, so these auctions were always going to shred me mentally :yes:

Appreciate you doing them even more then! Thanks mate :)

Yea was wondering what happens next. I'm sure Joolz will be along to sort something out...

• Like 1

@ELO Sorry buddy, I trawled through all the auctions to send a list of the winner's and their winning bid's to @@Joolz earlier in the week. I PM'd the list and forgot to ask any further questions for you all. To be honest I thought you guy's would all be foaming at the mouth and would have been on to the boss yourselves already.

I was wrong and take my hat off to your patience good sir :yep:

Payment and safe Addy are needed but the self addressed envelope I am unsure about.

• Like 1

All good @@Green Gremlin was busy all week anyway, today was the first day I could get to the post office so that's why I only chased it up this morning :yep:

Sent now anyway so hopefully seeds won't be long in coming, really hoping Ugorg release their Disco Biscuit soon as well was really hoping to run them this time as well.

• Like 1

Finger's crossed they release them in time for ya.

Is it this time round we get a big show and diary or is work still keeping you too busy ?

Finger's crossed they release them in time for ya.

Is it this time round we get a big show and diary or is work still keeping you too busy ?

Not sure mate, I took cuttings just before I went on holiday of Killers and Oldtimes and they are ready to go just now just waiting on pots and stuff from Greens so i might run them this time and then do SmellyBerry and Disco Biscuit next time as I don't really want to keep holding off waiting on the Disco Biscuit, I thought they would have been out by now but still no word.

I would usually do one big one but decided to downscale so I'll be using a new setup this time which will be half the size, 2 Omega Pro DE 1000W lights and a 1.2 x 2.4 x 2.2 Green Qube so I'll probably do 2 runs this winter.

So if I start this one just now it'll be done about end of November then do another after christmas maybe about end of January start of February so it's done for about May.

Works settled down a bit quicker this year than normal because the summer was so crap, some work we had got put on the back burner as the people we were doing it for didn't get as much of an income this year due to the crap summer and lack of tourists so they couldn't afford it which is a shame for them and us.

Although I will be itching to start these when I get them so god knows what will happen lol

Edited by ELO
  • Like 1

Sound's good mate, will keep me eyes peeled for those diaries.

If they don't release them this month then I expect them to be dropped on us in October. I am sure it was said that the Beta D's would be around Halloween time, so I assumed the Prem's and the biscuit's would be available before then :yinyang:

Well I just got back from working away there for a couple of days and I had a little gift waiting for me :yahoo:

Now I just need to get sorted and get growing, might not be able to start as soon as I had hoped, couple of work issues to work around and still waiting on stuff from Greens anyway so I'll need to hold off for a bit I think.

• Like 2