Auction lot number 10

Green Gremlin

Ye I'll second that, top bloke and if I do win these I'll hopefully grow out the full pack and do a little crossing to get some more seeds to share :yep:

This right here is what it's all about. Good on you nd anyone doing crosses with any of these ot1 strains.

There are really unique and different to majority of stuff. Vigorous to boot. And most of all, wanted like fuck all over uk420 lol

• Like 1

This right here is what it's all about. Good on you nd anyone doing crosses with any of these ot1 strains.

There are really unique and different to majority of stuff. Vigorous to boot. And most of all, wanted like fuck all over uk420 lol

Love Smellyberry, always have, when I first grew them out I kept a couple of mothers for years until I had to get rid for various reasons, big mistake being that I couldn't get anymore seeds.

I would love to play about with these, get a good fruity female/females and a nice strong smelly male or 2 and do a couple of crosses, would also like to fling my Oldtimers mother and maybe even the Killer mum I have in as well.

• Like 1

I've got that as me being the winner then?

Last to post before the 12pm deadline?

looks like it mate, hover over the time as skyrider pointed out in other thread and it dshows the seconds, you won fella congrats

• Like 1

@@ELO very kind of you mate, hope others have the same idea!

I will be happy to f2 the evo's i (hopefully) won when i can and get them sent in aswell :v:

• Like 1

@ELO Congrat's on the win, I think these were the ones you really wanted :yep:

Big thank's to everyone that took part :yinyang:

• Like 1

@ELO Congrat's on the win, I think these were the ones you really wanted :yep:

Big thank's to everyone that took part :yinyang:

@@Green Gremlin they were that matey, really happy I got them, big thanks to you for the chance as well :v::yes:

• Like 1

I don't know if you have to contact the boss or if he will contact you mate. I have been a bit slack on that front, been a bag of nerves since these started. I prefer to keep me head down and hide in the shadows normally, so these auctions were always going to shred me mentally :yes:

• Like 2