Auction lot number 9

Green Gremlin

I don't want to hear fuck all else about it bunch of fucking bottlers GV and that wouldn't want them in the trenches with ya eh....lol.

I could have blasted that right up there this weekend i didn't i got these so fuck it..cheers. :rockon:

It's not the strongest.

And I found them quite fussy plants. Not the worst by any means but takes a bit to get them to bloom perfect. Don't like too much N nd stuff.

There's early phenos. 7 weeks totally done.

Smile in the right pheno taken just early enough at the right time is the best day time get up motivated smoke I've had. If taken at right time there's no "come down" / sluggishness after the high like most strains.

Still got a tiny bit in a jar. Cured over a year now. Sniffed it earlier after this thread finished. So complex lol.

• Like 1

@icki Congrat's on the win. Spooky you winning these eh mate after you having to get rid of your last lot. Your boy will love these. Maybe see you on the Antiques roadshow with them further down the line mate getting them valued :yep:

Big thank's to everyone that took part :yinyang:

Bizarre how bidding went mad, one after another, then nothing close to the end..

F'kin shill bidders eh!...lol

What a gent grem is eh! Top man....

:bong:

• Like 2

Bizarre how bidding went mad, one after another, then nothing close to the end..

F'kin shill bidders eh!... lol

What a gent grem is eh! Top man....

:bong:

Tell me about it very surprised, I had each thread open in a tab and everything awaiting frantic posting!

All the best @@icki your lad will love em! What a gift.