Auction lot number 9

Green Gremlin

Exactly, its going high scale just as it should, but bit by bit. This way hopefully the bidder willing to bid the highest might win, like most auctions.

GV.

• Like 1

I didn't want to say it, but surely these seeds are not done yet. Look at the dough they are generating.

How many of us would gladly pay £200.00 for a fresh pack of OT1's Smile, Oldtimes or Smellyberry?

Even after a drop of seeds I would still pay, at least if they were up for sale anyone who needed time to maybe save a little could still buy a pack.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision

Tbh I'm quite sad to see it. It's not what it should be about, it boils down who's got a the fattest wallet. Something we all hate about what's becoming of the the canna industry, is it not?... :no:

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for supporting joolz and the site... But......

That's just my thoughts....

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 6

A hundred pound price tag would be better and a winner picked at random would be fairer on the skint people but im only sayin that cuz im skint if i was rich id take em for 300 n be all ner ner na ner ner :)

• Like 3

Tbh I'm quite sad to see it. It's not what it should be about, it boils down who's got a the fattest wallet. Something we all hate about what's becoming of the the canna industry, is it not?... :no:

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for supporting joolz and the site... But......

That's just my thoughts....

Ye just seems a bit insane, would have been better charging a fiver a raffle ticket or something lol

I'll stick with my Smile F2's and Smile x Psychosis :yep:

• Like 3

I'll stick with my Smile F2's and Smile x Psychosis :yep:

Say it mate, some sick plants to be found in these beans.......actually I aint had a bad one yet and only 3 beans out of 20 left in the fridge.

Anyway no one should be disheartened, I very much doubt this will be the last we see of oldtimer1's genetics......

Perhaps folk could leave the shite on another thread. Pissing on folk's generosity :nono:

So what if someone wishes to spend THEIR money on something. Who the fuck are you to moan about it?

My own thoughts are that whoever "buys" em will get a great set of beans. Still might end up with ten males but hey ho, we would all like a smile male eh :yep:

Leave the bitching for free4all or current affairs is it.

Cheers :smokin:

PS Better add that magic proviso "MY THOUGHTS" (penny's worth, two bob, opinion,.)

• Like 7

@@jonthebog smile is out of this world mate , the reason they are going this high is because they r a blinding sativa high from a strain done in about 8 weeks and will possible never be sold in numbers again. To me it is pure gold!