Auction lot number 9

Green Gremlin

If you already have them. Let some fekka else have a chance..

Fukkin greedy some ppl aye.. lol

:notworthy:

2 years I've been asking around and trying to get some. I check the site twice EVERY DAY no matter what praying for a seed drop !!

GV.

There was a drop not that long bk or was there no smile?

Eta. I miss my smile deeply

Edited by hashmaster3000

I don't feel it should be done this way anyway.

It should be done as a raffle, everyone who wants a shot can buy a ticket for £1, buy as many as you can afford but at least those with less money can still have a chance...

Not my rules though.

Don't worry, I'm not going to bid anymore, these will keep going up for a while yet I'm sure...

RR

• Like 1

Personally I don't think this even counts as an auction (with all due respect folks, not being an arse or anything).

If it were I would be able to bid massive, and the person who wants it the most will bid the most. This £1.00 lark is hassle, anyone who don't want to pay to much wont bid til the end in the hops they get lucky, so in that respect I do agree on the Raffle, as the final bid will be about luck, not the highest bidder. TBH I would have gone £200.00 straight out the door !!

But, as I have said, f**k it, all I can do is bid bid bid and hope my number comes up lol.

GV.

In the interest of community spirit why don't the 2 highest bidders at the end agree to split the pack and pay half the winning bid each?

In the interest of community spirit why don't the 2 highest bidders at the end agree to split the pack and pay half the winning bid each?

Its a fair notion, but numbers in a pack of 10 can be thin, 50/50 on average. Maybe if two folks can come to an agreement it would be worth it. Even a single female could be enough.

GV.

• Like 1