Auction lot number 7

Green Gremlin

its down to whoever money arrives with the biggest bribe attached now.

indeed i was actually watching the atomic clock on my laptop but then everyone carried on bidding till 00.01 so i just kept going too. lol:rofl:

Edited by BDG
  • Like 2

You won't be disappointed with these anyway BDG.

Like acid in smokable form I've had friends describe lot#5...

• Like 1

Indeed everything i read about these beans sounds absolutely up my street. cant believe they didn't go higher they just sat at the bottom of the bids for over a week without any movement.

Well im proper chuffed!!

Sorry to everyone else that missed out, im a worthy winner i promise! When they get cracked i shall make some F2's to send in for all you LOOOOOOOSERS!! :upside:

There's been more recent seed drops of lot 5 Evo compared to smile and Oldtimes so reckon that's why.

I'm not sure lot #5s up everyone's street either. It's not something you could smoke all day every day anyway lol

Yeah i already have some Smile and Oldtimes tucked away :chef:

Yes I have read some right funny smoke reports on here regarding these plants lol:alien2:

If you ain't tried lot#5 in edibles you ain't a true smoker lol lol

It was like shrooms without visuals but with more in other places.... Wacky.

• Like 2

@@Stoned Whale I literally just went back through the Lot#5 evo smoke report thread and read your edibles adventure! It gave me the judders just reading it.

That feeling of waves pulsating through your body, being right on the edge of your limits.. sounds like a real roller coaster ride!! One best not done alone i would imagine, good company always helps stave off a potential whitey! :stoned:

Definitely going to have to try it for myself, I love the shrooms anyway! have got some truffle spores in the fridge waiting to hit some jars when i get round to sterilizing everything, in fact I may well get on that now seeming its miserable as hell outside! :eek:

Not done any psychedelics in a good while, been sorely tempted by all these 1pLSD comments i keep seeing of late lol

• Like 2

Nice one on the winning bid BDG. I'm fucking livid I am, meant to chuck in a few last minute bids last night, only I smoked a fat joint of Nepalese followed by a fat joint of Afghani and fell asleep by 11pm...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... :v:

• Like 2

Cheers @@i11, unlucky on missing out mate :sleep1:

im sure there will be more chances for seeds in future auctions or subbies f2's down the road at some point.

Not done any psychedelics in a good while, been sorely tempted by all these 1pLSD comments i keep seeing of late lol

.........those same comments have been swaying me towards this substance also :lookaround:

• Like 1

.........those same comments have been swaying me towards this substance also :lookaround:

Its my birthday soon may have to treat myself and get away from the missus and baby for a weekend of messyness :dev:

• Like 1