Suspected cannabis plants turns out to be industrial hemp.

DrHemp

A SUSPECTED cannabis plant which was taken away by police was actually industrial hemp with no psychoactive properties.

Police removed the plant from the top of Bampton Street today – Friday, August 7 – and took it back to the station for further investigation.

It's thought that seeds were fed to birds, but were accidentally left to grow into what police thought was cannabis.

Read more: http://www.middevongazette.co.uk/Suspected-cannabis-plant-turns-industrial-hemp/story-27565580-detail/story.html#ixzz3iEwK1YUa

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone indoors too u would nead pollen proof filters on ur intake would totally ruin outdoor crops probably everwhere think there would be some mighty pissed off people here, me included. I love seeing the outdoor pics of huge plants in secret spots be devestated if it was no more

These police have nothing better to do?! I'm sure they could fight important crimes than looking for a plant! It's pathetic! Let it grow!

I have seen a few videos on YouTube of some purple buds growing in the wild! It's a shame that people take them down when they find it though!

Edited by Alnic

So long as the illegal hemp plants are reported to the police so they can come out and destroy them then there shouldn't be any pollen. As a concerned citizen pull up the males and walk them to your local plod, give them some extra paperwork.

• Like 1