Peter Reynolds Steps Down as Leader of CLEAR

HvyFuel

At a meeting of the CLEAR Executive Committee held over the weekend of 18th/19th July 2015, Peter Reynolds tendered his resignation as leader. He was first elected as leader in February 2011, won a confidence vote in April 2012 and was re-elected unopposed in February 2014.

Roland-Gyallay-Pap has been appointed acting leader and preparations will now begin for a leadership election.

rgp2.jpgRoland Gyallay-Pap

Roland Gyallay-Pap said:

"I would like to extend a big thank you to Peter for the tireless work he has done over the past four years. It is through his professionalism and tenacity that CLEAR is where it is now.

"I will seek to capitalise on the great work we have done so far, extending membership and further building on the success of our Medicinal Users Panel. Never have we been so close to achieving our goals and I look forward to working with those who share our views on how change can be brought about in the most effective manner."

• Like 6

Welcome back Hvy :) long time no see.

And not just back - but back with amazing news lol

Edited by Pot Luck

I'll be honest that fella never took up much of my time so I won't slag him here, let's hope the new leader has aspirations!

• Like 1

Who is he and why's he hated on here?

Is this goodness?

He's a first class cunt from what I have read, good riddance.

• Like 1