A heads up for Green Pride Brighton

Rolaf Atty

I am driving fella, want picking up on my way through? I'll be doing m40 - m25 , m23 but can cross country it if needed... ;)

Just see your post above, my road trip kinda follows the crewe to brighton train route...

Damm I only just seen this.

Such lovely weather aswell.

Thanks for the offer anyways mate hope you enjoy yourself.

• Like 2

Popped over earlier ...yep its north east corner and weather is to die for

Park up off ride road if driving

Couldn't stay as my companions were more interested in sand park , slide and footie tournament

Hope you all have a great day especially @@jimmythesaint ..i doth me cap to you sir for giving this whirl

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

@@arthur lee Cheers Arthur, even though we didn't get to catch up you made me get in the car and drive, started to regret it when I hit the M25 car park, radio telling me everywhere busy......anyways

Lovely weather on way down, parked up in the shade in the NorthEast corner and could smell it before I could see everyone!!

Once I managed to get out the car, I was asked by a fella and his missus if this was the Greenpride event and a relationship was born :yahoo: poor guy was in a wheel chair from a car accident, so I wheeled him on down to the corner of the approx 80 - 100 people already chilled on the grass listening to some tunes. A few UKCSC were there Brighton obviously, Hampshire and I forget Bristol I think was one.

Managed to meet a couple of the guys heading the event and there were some hemp seeds amongst other 420 related items being handed out. We ended up sitting next to one of the Instagram crews whom had a small cardboard box just full of differing shades of yellow/gold shatter slabs and they dabbed away merrily with, along with some amazing looking different flavours of flowers and hash, I was in awe as these guys were typically half my age, albeit not 20m from the local cctv unit, whom were very hands off and discrete with their minimal presence I might add.

I came away with an invite to Barcelona 420 cannbis club, so that's going to be the next weekend away and skip the dam.

Looong drive there and back shame I was on my Jack Jones but hey I had a decent puff, puffed in 420, drove away starving with hemp seeds, medicated cookie, sachet of caramel sauce, CC invite and some abolutely amazing tasting, smelling and smoking Green Crack.....

Glad I went.......like minded folk...

Brighton GreenPride

Atb......JTS
  • Like 6

Well done @@jimmythesaint really pleased you made it there

Whenever the next one is ? Let me know as i am always happy to travel .. just a week or two's notice and the bromance can begin

Saw it being set up and almost underway and the weather could not have been better

Things have a habit of changing our lives ?? This just might be the case for you jimmy ?

It would be nice to accept that invite to barcelona ??

Pleased it all went well

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

@@arthur lee The membership is on its way to them already, keeps the meet and greet we had fresh as you need to be recommended in anyways, so don't want to be forgotten for when I might need it. About 20 - 30 euros for a years membership with ID etc.....

Was def glad I went, wished i did ProductEarth but that wasn't an option at the time.....anyways there are a few more planned throughout the summer so I think I'll pop along for sure...

Cheers JTS

• Like 2