Lets talk about size

Guest Theokoles

Absolutely incredible.

What does it take for a thing to a living thing: mass and a metabolism? Is this planet and all the stars and the Universe itself a living thing?

Guest Theokoles

If the planet and stars and everything are part of a living thing then im on my way to mars, where i believe i am connected to a green garden of Gods Cerebral Cortex, staring the one and only revolutionary starfish Solo Toker, related to and brother of, but not limited to Hans Klingon Anderson :alien2:

Nice man, bit of Bladerunner soundtrack too if Im not mistaken, love all things astronomical, just gives you that sense of perspective

• 1 month later...

yes space it frightn me to think about it a bit its so big, its so complex and vast it scares me thinking about it.

• Like 1

yes space it frightn me to think about it a bit its so big, its so complex and vast it scares me thinking about it.

@@jonisingt35r why? discuss...... ;)

i fucking love space. i think we were born far too early though. i would love to travel the stars, especially now they are finding more earth-like planets. we are just still in space infancy though.

• 4 weeks later...

@@jonisingt35r i think we were born far too early though. i would love to travel the stars, especially now they are finding more earth-like planets. we are just still in space infancy though.

Here here. I often find myself wishing I was born a few centuries later, it really saddens me to know that in my lifetime I/we will probably never know much more about how the universe works, well we will still have guesses no doubt but they usually turn out to get disproven eventually to be replaced by another theory and so on and so on. And to not be able to travel outside our solar system. It is one if my goals in life to visit space though, even if it's just a quick trip to orbit and back, I'm pretty confident that is an achievable goal in a lifetime, especially if Beardy Branson can sort out his flying machine.

Oh what I would give to travel a century or two into the future.

• Like 1