Cannabis is Food/Drink form?!?

the_guvnors

'ello!     :D

I wanna make myself maybe a "Cannabis Coffee" or something similar. Does anyone know how I can make a drink or maybe some food that will get me CAINED!!?

Any replies would be appreciated...

:D

Guvs

Cooking with pot section

I've always found, as long as it's in you - eventually, it will do something...

There will be people on here that can tell you how to get it perfect, but I've had grated bud in cups of tea, yogart (try the oil+teaspoon method, it's on here somewhere...), fried it in an omlette...

you might wanna let it strain for a bit then get out any plant matter if you're drinkin it...

Just munch a little in something

Just be careful and take it slow for the first couple of times - when it's gone down, you can't go back... try not to smoke too much after you've eaten either..

it can take anything betwen 30 min and 2/3 hours before you feel anything...

i've been bought down to a complete standstill after consuming a cuppa with about enough bud in for 2 SMALL j's - and this was after goin to a club (sweets...)!!! you have been warned!

oh, by the way... yeah, it gets ya MASHED UP

:oldtoker:

Try saving all your twigs, sticks & stems from you bud, then put them into boiling water. Let it simmer for a while until you can see a change in the water, strain the water, throw away the twigs then make a cup of Tea or Coffee with the water.

To be honest I haven't tried it with coffee but it's quite good with tea.  :)

Normally takes a while to come up on it, kinda like hash cakes.

p.s. don't over do it with the twigs, as the taste and effect can be quite overwhelming.  :oldtoker:

I've made loads of cakes as old girlfriend didn't smoke, nothing fancy but a simple fruit cake with a handful of weed thrown in always does the trick.

be warned tho, you may end up eating yourself to death. you eat some..get the munchies...eat some more....get more munchies.....eat some more  etc etc

I polished off a whole loaf size cake a while back with my mate & can't EVER remember being so wasted! :D